Speckle and the team:
Speckle is the Platform for 3D: three-dimensional models are the execution engine of the built world, and we want to enable anyone to communicate, engage, and achieve more with them.
Speckle makes 3D data interoperable, collaborative and enables advanced automation pipelines. Say goodbye to file formats and export settings, designers can now share their models with a link, and anyone with a browser can access it. Distributed teams can directly collaborate and conduct live model reviews with our 3D viewer. Software developers can leverage Speckle's API to build robust automation & web applications.
The beauty of being fully open source allows entire organizations to rely on Speckle as the base for their digital workflows. Speckle is fully extensible & customizable, vendor agnostic & can meet stringent data residency requirements.
We're a diverse, hardworking & collaborative team that never fails to have a laugh and learn from each other daily! We don't have a physical office or fixed working hours, promoting a healthy work-life balance.
About the role:
We're excited & looking to welcome our first Senior Product Manager to join our collaborative & innovative team to work across the various moving parts that make up Speckle (our interoperability platform, collaborative features, and more) across desktop and web!
As the first Senior Product Manager, you will work on the features in Speckle that allow people to communicate and engage with 3D designs.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Co-Founders to define the vision & strategy for Speckle & collaborate with our incredible engineering teams! We want you to use your voice, share your perspective, and have a tangible impact on your point of view!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Talk to customers and develop expertise in how they use or want to use Speckle.
- Dive deep into our product analytics to craft insights into the behaviors and needs of our Community, and translate those insights into hypotheses, tests, and features that ultimately lead to an evolving & improved product experience
- Conduct the day-to-day you'd expect in a Senior PM, such as driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, etc.
- You will be encouraged to use your autonomy & share ideas on how to add additional value within Speckle!
We're looking for an individual who:
- is extremely hands-on, smart, talented, and driven.
- is passionate & user-centered
- demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset, wanting to tackle all sorts of tasks
- understands our mission and wants to play their part
You should apply if:
- you've prior experience working as a Senior Product Manager or Owner in a Startup
- you've deep user empathy and can build relationships with key customers.
- you have a design/development hybrid background, ideally with specific industry knowledge
- you love building complex tools that balance power and flexibility with ease of use and have an eye for the details, both user experience & technical nuances.
- you've solid organizational skills
- you can balance user research, data analysis, your team's input, and your instincts in the decision-making process.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply — we'd love to hear from you.