Speckle and the team:
The world of Speckle is built in 3D: Speckle is a data platform empowering designers, project managers & developers to engage with 3D data in multiplayer mode productively.
Speckle makes 3D data accessible, meaning anyone with a browser can engage with it, designers produce it within the comfort zone of their favorite software & developers can leverage Speckle's API to build robust automation & web applications.
The beauty of being fully open source allows entire organizations to rely on Speckle as the base for their digital workflows. Speckle is fully extensible & customizable, vendor agnostic & can meet stringent data residency requirements.
We are a diverse, hardworking & collaborative team that never fails to have a laugh & learn from each other daily! We don't have a physical office or fixed working hours, promoting a healthy work-life balance.
About the role:
Speckle is growing fast, and so is our list of Connectors, the add-ins that work inside existing analysis and authoring tools to exchange information with our web server, given that we ship new releases constantly and the challenges posed by testing the connectors, we're looking for an experienced full-time QA tester familiar with AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) and 3D software to take over and lead all our automatic and manual testing efforts.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with our dev team
- Set up our entire testing strategy
- Ensure our product is solid and bug-free at all times 🐛
We're looking for individuals who:
- will be highly hands-on, intelligent, talented, and driven.
- demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset, wanting to tackle all sorts of tasks
- understands our mission and want to play their part.
You should apply if:
- You have experience working in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- You have experience working with 3D modeling software such as Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, Tekla, Blender, etc.
- You have experience setting up test frameworks from scratch.
- You enjoy the unique challenges a role presents in an early-stage company and are happy to roll your sleeves up and stretch yourself to work on things outside your day-to-day to support the team.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply — we'd love to hear from you.